We offer competitive tuition rates for practitioners and international students who are not seeking credit.
Siena- $2,000 + $175 fieldtrip fee
Rhodes- $1,700 + $200 Facilities fee if you arrange your own housing
Cambridge- $1,200 + $125 fieldtrip fee + $300 Facilities fee if you arrange your own housing
Students receive a 15% discount for any second program (based on program dates)
The follow programs offer housing options:
Double Mountain View- $ 1475
Single Mountain View - $ 2375
Double Sea View- $ 1650
Single Sea View- $ 2725
Program housing is billed through Tulane University and will be included with tuition and fees through the University's Accounts Receivable Office. You will be able to view and pay your program tuition and fees through https://gibson.tulane.edu. Once you are registered in the system, Tulane’s Tech department will send your Tulane email address and password directly. You will be able to login to Gibson using this information. Housing payments are refundable until one month prior (30 days) to the start of your program. They are non-refundable beyond this point.
NOTE: If you do send a check, please write your name and student ID number on the check or include it with your payment. Please do not mail cash payments. Do not send tuition payments to the Law School.
Please reference this information from 2019 to estimate your total expenses. The Summer Abroad Cost of Attendance 2020 information will become available in mid-March. You must enroll in at least a half-time basis according to your school in order to apply for federal loans. According to Tulane Law School’s Academic Services Office, this is 5 hours during the summer. If you will enroll in less than 5 hours, non-federal alternative loans may be an option for you.
Please note, if you do not subsequently complete the credit hours for which you initially register, you may be liable for the immediate repayment of loan funds to the lender. There are no scholarships or tuition waivers available through Tulane Law School for summer programs abroad.
FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
Complete a Summer Addendum form as soon as possible, but no later than June 12, 2020.
Complete the appropriate loan application:
If you will be enrolled in at least 5 credit hours, complete the 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
If you will be enrolled in less than 5 credit hours, apply for a private (non-federal) loan.
• MUST submit, at least two weeks prior to the start of the program, a proof of enrollment letter from your current law school verifying that you are in good standing. We are unable to award credits for any course until we receive a letter of good standing from your institution.
• Contact the financial aid office at your home school to find out about their summer financial aid procedures and timeline.
• Your financial aid office will likely send our office a “consortium agreement.” A consortium agreement is a document completed by both Tulane and your home school, and includes the budget information for your program, so that your home school can determine what you can borrow.
• Requests for "consortium agreements" and budget information will be processed beginning in March by Tulane Law School’s Financial Aid Office after you submit a program application enrolling in at least 3 credit hours.
• Consortium agreements should be sent to the following address:
Office of Financial Aid Weinmann Hall, Ste. 155
6329 Freret Street
New Orleans, LA 70118
Fax number: 504-865-6710
Financial Aid Contact: Sheila Bauer, Law School Financial Aid Associate Director
FINANCIAL AID STUDENT CHECKLIST
Tuition and Fees include course registration and materials, excursions, social events and some banquet meals.
Students are responsible for arranging travel, room and board.